The Professional Firefighters Association of Clackamas County is an International Association of Fire Fighters AFL-CIO affiliate Local. We represent over 335 firefighters and paramedics from Canby Fire District #62, Clackamas Fire District #1, Estacada Fire District #69, Gladstone Fire Department, Lake Oswego Fire Department, Molalla Fire District #73 and Sandy Fire District #72.
Ensure that all members are treated fairly and equally focusing on wages, hours, working conditions, retirement securities and safety. It is our goal to improve the standard of living for our members, families and communities we serve.
- Build strong labor/management relationships to provide the best service to our citizens and communities.
- Provide education to our members to protect our union values and show solidarity.
- Remain politically active within our communities and support candidates and elected officials that support our members and issues.
- Communicate with our members regularly and keep them informed on issues that affect their wages, hours, working conditions, retirement securities and safety.
- Collectively bargain benefits that support our members and their families while maintaining strong service levels within our communities.